Shipping & Delivery:
- Is there a charge for shipping within Australia?
- Standard shipping is free (within Australia) for all orders over $29.
- Express shipping will incur a fee of $10 per order
- Is there a charge for international shipping?
- International shipping fees will range depending on your location. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for quote on international shipping
- When will my order be delivered?
- This depends on when you place your order. Regular shipping: 2-5 days, Express shipping: 1-2 days. Please note that products ordered on a Friday, will not be delivered until the following week
- What is the cut-off for Christmas Orders to arrive by December 24th?
- Orders with regular shipping must be placed by the 17th December to arrive before Christmas. Orders with express shipping must be placed by 9am on the 22nd December
- How do I pay using a gift card?
- In order to pay using a Tied Together Gift Card:
- Select the items you wish to purchase in the store
- Proceed to check-out
- Login to your PayPal account(and continue) OR enter your credit card details and proceed to the next screen
- At this point you will be directed to the "Shipping & Payment" Screen. On this page there is an option to enter your gift card number
Warranty and Manufacturing:
- Is there a warranty on products
- Yes, any products with a manufacturing fault in the first 6 months will be replaced. However, we aim to use the highest quality materials so this is never an issue
- Where are your accessories made?
- Our entire range is designed at our headquarters in Melbourne and assembled in Shanghai China. Our manufacturers hold ISO9001 and ISO14001 licenses
Sales & Costs:
- What % of sales goes to charity?
- We donate 100% of profits to a range of important causes. Once costs associated with running the business are accounted for, every dollar left over is donated to whichever cause you choose at the check-out.
- Why isn’t this % of sales higher?
- As a for profit company, we are big on transparency. We believe that 100% of profits is very high for a for profit organisation. Just like every company, we have operating expenses. Here is a list of the things the other $$$ go towards; design, manufacturing, packing, shipping, stock, boxes marketing costs, legal and accounting, office supplies and furniture, computers, rent, payroll, labels…and this list goes on
- What are Tied Together’s key drivers?
- Our three major drivers are to raise cause awareness, raise funds for charity, and increase the transparency of charitable donations
- Is Tied Together a non-profit organization?
- Tied Together is a for profit organization with charity at its core. Our business model allows our customers to become philanthropists, meaning we can focus on our job which is to raise cause awareness and funds for charity
- What organisations does Tied Together work with:
- We are proud to work with the following organisations:
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
- The EJ Whitten Foundation
- RSPCA Victoria
- Lighthouse Foundation
- Sea Shepherd Australia
- Can I choose which cause my money goes towards?
- Yes you can and this is one of the most important aspects of our business. We want you, as the customer to be able to purchase a product you love and support a cause that is important to you
- How do a choose which cause I want to support?
- Within the shopping cart, there is a box in which you can let us know which cause you'd like to support. Simply pick a cause from one of the many organisations we support, let us know and we will make sure your money goes their way
- Which causes do you support?
- Currently, we support 6 amazing causes:
- Mental Health
- Youth Homelessness
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Animal Welfare
- Marine Conservation